View Single Post
10-03-2012   #27 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Personally, I am glad for these re-releases. For some things such as this, everyone deserves a chance and most of these items were already way overpriced. :| If I wanted to spend a bil, it sure as hell wouldn't be on a fuse. But again, this is just my opinion and not everyone shares the same thing, I understand that.

And also, most of these folks are jumping to conclusions already. Just hang tight and wait. Yes, the map errors suck. Yes, I believe SGI is doing a crap-tastic job. But I sure as hell don't know what they're doing and I assume you don't either. Hold your horses.

I do agree with one thing with Aqua, I also have mixed feelings about all this. :| I hope they get their shit together and soon.