View Single Post
10-03-2012   #25 (permalink)
Azumarill
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I don't like that Sakurano and Dice are getting re-released. Some items should just stay rare. But at the same time I am happy because I am able to get Sakurano, which would be impossible to get normally.

It is worrying to see that so many of you are discussing about TO closing down soon. I really don't want to see that happening.

But I think, they have been productive with new updates. The Tap Spa/Spicy are challenging which I think is a good thing. Game content is more fun.
Tho there are these mysterious MapErrors... I don't know why they don't fix it quickly. Maybe they are trying fixing the server stability and adding gameguard and everything. I think we should be patient and hope it gets fixed permanently. Complaining here and rage quit doesn't help really...

But I get like... mixed feelings from this. x.x
Like, what is going on... :z