Thread: Bye all
View Single Post
10-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
The increased power of monsters in spa especially for lv 235 is really unreasonable, even abyss was do-able but this.........

and as I really dont think they will make the next lv area any easier
Why would they have to make areas like Tapasco, which is basically an end area (not counting Abyss) easy? I still struggle with Abyss, I think the Spa is still easier and more 'fun' to hunt and be at than Abyss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
I suspect that the hard spicy trials and the unreasonable difficulty of tap spa was the result of thos who blabber on about a challenge?
I finish Spicy Trials in 20 minutes. There's nothing hard about it. Sure digging the rings/ash might take a while if you're unlucky, but nothing else is 'unreasonably difficult'.

Anyway, bye and have a nice life. :D

Quitting TO for some reason is so hard for some people (the ones that make these "good bye" threads, they always seem to come back). Not saying you will too, though.