View Single Post
09-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug
Default Halloween Contest 3:

So, I've wanted to do another contest lately. Since Halloween is around the corner I thought I'd do one.

This contest will be to dress up your Trickster character as a character from anything. Anime, video game, random picture, whatever you choose.

Rules:

All submissions must be entered by the due date, I will not take any after it.

All submissions must be in spoilers, I will not be taking submissions through PMs.

One submission per person. If you have other outfits that you'd like to share, feel free to but please tell me which one you are entering with.

The picture of your character must include your equipment window, along with your character name (as in hovering your mouse over your character) so I know that it's yours.

You may not base your character off any NPCs or fanarts(of Trickster characters)of other people.

Submissions must be entered by;

Monday, October 22nd

Now for prizes.
1st 20k UGC
2nd 10k MS gifted
3rd 5k MS gifted
Participants 10m

Winners will be chosen by me, and I'll be looking for judges. If interested, PM me, I'd like to get at least 3 others. You are not allowed to pick your friends just so they'll win, you must choose by which one you like most. x: The winners will be announced/PMed after they are chosen.

Last edited by Jessica; 10-17-2012 at 08:54 PM.