Thread: Bye all
View Single Post
09-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^
Default Bye all

Thx too the unfair difficulty increase that makes even haxx ppl struggle against the spa monsters, the almost weekly move map fail and the game guard seriously bugging up my pc I have decided to do what I knew was coming up with all the eff ups we have faced the past years that only seem to get worser and quit once and for all.

The increased power of monsters in spa especially for lv 235 is really unreasonable, even abyss was do-able but this......... not worth it, i feel like all the money for lol/ms/altie refining and comping amounted to nothing and as I really dont think they will make the next lv area any easier, im just done with this game.

Game guard messing up my pc in so many ways is the final nail in the coffin and I hope the hack who is responsible for it being brought back gets caught and faces legal action.

I suspect that the hard spicy trials and the unreasonable difficulty of tap spa was the result of thos who blabber on about a challenge? Well enjoy it, to comfortably survive there your need 5kmd+, 7kdp+ and 13kap+ (no clue for sense, gunners, hv charms) and as much hp as possible. Enjoy the future 240-400 areas!

I want to say thank you to all my friends in my guild that have helped me out over the years and on here too, I only hope they (gm's) get there act together and properly fix this game up and get more control over the updates as the korean gm's have clearly gone batshit.

Bye