View Single Post
09-29-2012   #59 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

This spa is evil, I have struggled soooo much and with haxx dp/ap and att i still struggle (talking like 300att+ 11kap, 7kdp) its like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAWWWWW!

This is what I have to do to survive as a power/charm type:

David: no aoes unless it can 1hko as he will auto stun and kill you with ease as for some reason he gets 100% hit rate of you, even with 7kdp he will hit you for 3k so I have to either use things like tetra or quad punch or use as much att% as you can ger (250%+). Drops somewhat common in this order, locker key, bathing hat, dog chew.

scrubber man (forget his name):
he will hit you with muti hits but is physical weak, saying that att wont help you much as he is magic resistant so even with ur high att gear he will resist your attack so go for ap ele skills and keep high hp and hv/lk up to get misses and hope u can 1hko him to avoid berserk. All his drops are relatively common.

seahorses (floor 4):
Low attack but huge dp, even with high ap and att you will hit low. When injured they cast scorching earth so your need good lk or md/hp to survive. Skills like tetra and quad help but chi and att work good too but only if you have good dx, with 7k+300%+ your take about 3 to 4 crits to kill them but otherwise chiazerk them for a 1hko. Drop rate seems to be more of swamp dungonish but bearable, will take a long time with an ap user to gather all the questies.

lizard thing:
easy to kill with good ap (10kish and 160 att% or any decent skill) resists aoe att for buffs and then blows up when hurt so stick to 1:1 attacks. Haven got a drop yet as i have been focusing on the seahorses.

Hope this helps some people.