View Single Post
09-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mega
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default [Announcement] Free Cash Policy before Global Free Server service starts

Quote:
Hello, fans of Lunia

Last September 20th, 2012, free cash (1000 L coin) have sent out to whom participated the event. Since then many of users were asking more free cash.

Today, I want to announce that we are working on building automated system that send out free cash to everyone who are qualified minimal condition I have set.

Please check details below and hope you would enjoy Lunia more freely.

[General Policy of Free Cash]

I have set an amount of free cash which shouldn’t be neither too much nor too little. And I have set minimal condition, so free given cash is used meaninglessly. And please note that following policy will be kept until Global Free Server service starts.

- Every second and forth Thursday of the month, 500 L coin will be set out automatically starting from October, 2012.
- Free cash will be sent out at ooo hour pacific standard hour (PST)
- In order to get free cash, players should have a record loging game server at least once for past 30 days from the payday.
- Unused given free cash will be remained until the day Global Free Server service starts. Once Global Free Server service starts all L coin balance will be initialized and we should provide new set of free cash policy for the service.

As I check the calendar, very first and second payday would be October 11th and 25th, 2012

I hope that you would have a great days playing Lunia.

Thanks.
Free moneyyyyy!