View Single Post
09-27-2012   #27 (permalink)
Wendyfav3
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Ok.. I've tried to interpret this the best I could after reading these convoluted sentences/half sentences.

I think you're frustrated that you can't have what the main characters have in animes. And you're wondering what the animators are thinking by making this, wondering if they act like that over in Japan. Wondering if, because they draw these things, they are all horndogs and everyone over there is like that.. because anime is like that.

But then you contradict yourself by agreeing with LauraMix, saying that it is only anime...

So going with my assumption, I'll try to answer your question. No. Just no. Japan has a big population and I can guarantee you they are not all horndogs; even if I don't know anyone from there personally. They just have ideas and they have the resources to put those ideas on a screen. So what Japan is thinking is: "Hey, it shows that sex/sex appeal sells and we have a lot of demand for it so let's throw that on a screen and make money! Yay money!"

I'm confused.

Spoiler!
I guss I should Blame myself. never relize that I don't make sense sometime.
but you crack my code so yes. thank you. well close enough but it enough to satisfy me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
This is one interesting rant.
OOOOHHH...now it gets interesting ? =/
.................................................. ...............................................DIS LIKE!
nah I'm just messing wit ya......
.....................................the dislike part.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
What I'm understanding from this thread is, the rapist in you wants to pounce on cute, innocent girls because if you were friends, or near one, you wouldn't be able to resist.

'-'

Anime is animated for a reason. It's whatever crazy writers think will get popular and sell. For the record, most Asian girls don't have DD boobs with a 24" waist that will make cute bento boxes for lunch and call you "Onii-chan".

I would not say rraaape excatly buuuuutt... if sex is there in the open (hence the Cat Planet Cutie clip) why ? how can you not go for it ? and they blame nice guy finish last ?
this MUST be a cruel joke -_-...