View Single Post
09-26-2012   #11068 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Players who buy mypoints will spend their money on stamps. Everybody knows we are talking about a greedy company here and as long as this is true, they will want you to buy more points so, in theory, the stamps won't be very effective.
I buy MyShop and I don't plan on buying the stamps if they ever do come out to eTO. '-' I'd rather have permanent equipment and at least something I know I can get a use out of (such at WT pouches/driller pets). I see no point in the stamps at all. Personally, I think they suck, but there really isn't any reason for anyone to flip out over them. If you don't want to buy them, just don't. Of course, this is coming from someone who rather gets her uniques the ol' fashun'd way and dislikes PvP, so I cannot comment nor will I assume for the rest who do PvP/buys their uniques.

And let's not forget that they are a business... lols... They make poor choices in most people's point of view, sure. But still a business, so I hardly see any greed. :x Just poor choices.