View Single Post
09-25-2012   #12 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraii
I like all your make-up Settie. ;o; Specially your Rainbow Dash inspired one.

I think I read somewhere that you've had your hair dyed to lots of colous. So I'd like to request a photo of you hair dyed to some kind of wine red if you have ever done so. If not, a colour near that please. I'm thinking about dying my hair, but I have no idea how it'd look like.
Also, I've got two questions:
1. Can your hair still get damaged even if you don't bleach it?
It gets damaged a bit, nothing really noticeable. I used to dye it a lot before I started bleaching it, and it was alright until the first time. After that it's been pretty dry and breaks a lot ;-;
2. Can a wine red colour be dyed into dark brown hair without bleaching?
I personally would get it lightened just a tiny bit, it shouldn't do much damage. Just so the color will be more vibrant o:
I would dye my hair that color, but I don't know when I'll get to it ;o; I dyed my hair a month or two ago, but since the colors starting to fade I suppose I could dye it a new color. I'm going to be bleaching it sometime in the next couple months and am still debating on a color :3 I should really dig out photos of my hair.. Maybe another time. I've had so many colors ;o;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
Jess, what car is that?

You're rich, omg. D: How much did that car cost ya?

And, I've never seen you full body. You're cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
A Ford Mustang, the starting price is $22k-ish, in the US of course >_> It's way past $200k around here.
It's normally 22k, I got it for a little under 21k. I seen it and just had to have it, lol. There was like 300 miles on it only...not a lot at all. :3 There's still not many on it.

And I hate having pictures taken so I never really get fully body D8 lol. I'm very camera shy, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpetal
pretty good makeup. my friends even liked it! goodjob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
Oh I knew it, I was recalling that name from the song Glamorous. How rich Jess . qq

yes 8D Mustang is my first car, my baby. My moms first was a Mustang too <:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
So, I heard you like makeup? I jest, you did some really good work.
Lol : D Thanks Vithy <3 :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Kandi make-up!

I don't know what to request, but since you have a juicy rainbow taste, have you thought of creating your own mix-match fashion? I think you can give a try at the Decora trend~ Tumblr has a TON of samples (from Decora/Lolita/___-kei you can imagine!), and I pretty much want to aim for that freestyling poppy trend since it matches my inner-personality the most!

So yea~ And going for Trixie makes me think of a Ice Queen look. >>;

That's actually the kind of fashion I'm into. I never really wear stuff like that, but I'd love to. I do wear bright colors often though. I wore some bright neon green pants before and everyones like ": D 80s" I do need to get more fashion stuff though, I need more accessories first ]: I do like a lot of that stuff on the page, I looked at a few of the etsy shops on there and I know I'm gonna order somethings : D

Past few days :3

Did this late at night just because lol
Spoiler!

I did half my face this
Spoiler!

and half this just because... 8D
Spoiler!

This was today :3
Spoiler!

Last edited by Jessica; 09-25-2012 at 10:11 PM.