View Single Post
09-25-2012   #24 (permalink)
Lala
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
now it gets me thinking. Will This really happen in real life ? I know that this is a fake but still.

I know how Americans act but what about Japan. what does Japan be thinking ? how do they act upon all this... ??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOOD WIT JAPAN DAM IT ???
Quote:
but does anybody know what Japan thinks ? ANYBODY??? I JUST GOTTA FREAKING KNOW!
Ok.. I've tried to interpret this the best I could after reading these convoluted sentences/half sentences.

I think you're frustrated that you can't have what the main characters have in animes. And you're wondering what the animators are thinking by making this, wondering if they act like that over in Japan. Wondering if, because they draw these things, they are all horndogs and everyone over there is like that.. because anime is like that.

But then you contradict yourself by agreeing with LauraMix, saying that it is only anime...

So going with my assumption, I'll try to answer your question. No. Just no. Japan has a big population and I can guarantee you they are not all horndogs; even if I don't know anyone from there personally. They just have ideas and they have the resources to put those ideas on a screen. So what Japan is thinking is: "Hey, it shows that sex/sex appeal sells and we have a lot of demand for it so let's throw that on a screen and make money! Yay money!"

I'm confused.

Quote:
I'm sorry but...I think you guys lost the whole Idea is to why I made this tread in the 1st place

Spoiler!