View Single Post
09-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
Wendyfav3
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation

ok so here my grudge...but before that...watch this Clip...

ight now who wouldn't TAP THAT AZZ 2 THE MAX ? The amount of Lust and Temptation is waaaaayyyy to Powerful for almost any guy to refuse.

each time I see ecchi or harem or whatever in anime like this, it get me thinking.
now it nice that a guy is a gentlemen but at the same time, in reality...this will only make a guy driven even more to DESTROY a cute and innocent babe like her.
now I can take but it get to a point where the amount of ridicules has gone to far.
now this is not the only anime that act like this but it does get me wondering what the Creators are thinking.

have any of you guys ever watch School Days ? cut the anime is available on youtube....

now this anime is more Legit. now it gets me thinking. Will This really happen in real life ? I know that this is a fake but still.
I found this out cuz of ForneverWorld. a youtube channel but 1st was the the comments I was reading of the clip I show you guys which is Cat Planet Cuties.
someone mention School Days and said that what to earlier Tappers. now it not 100% but still something to think about...

I know how Americans act but what about Japan. what does Japan be thinking ? how do they act upon all this... ??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOOD WIT JAPAN DAM IT ???

ALSO.....
I do not know if this is the right place to put it but since this is a discussion of anime I thought it be cool...

Please comment and tell me what you know and think about all this...

also...let me just say...*Big Silent Breath*
animes like death note, code geass and elfen lied make life seem worthless and painful....Thank You....

Eh o.'O??? This is a Rant ? huh....
I never new -_-...

but is this not anime Discussion-able ?

Last edited by Harlequin; 09-24-2012 at 12:43 PM.