View Single Post
09-23-2012   #3 (permalink)
TinyLaNorthio
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

1. As Care said...Shard of the Glacier or Tetra/Quad Punch is your assistant in case that you don't want to spend huge amount of money for Spinel Seed,give your Sephirens a rune and so on

2.If you can pay for Spinel then I suggest you to try Spinel with high Sense graph

-Lucky Fist branch
Condition: Need at least 4 on Sense graph but will be at least 5 if you want Shield Breaker too.

How it work and reason: Good to fight againts an opponent with load of HP.(and yes it's mean boss monster) because higher HP that target got...Lucky Fist will deal higher damage.For this skill I see not much different between 6 Sense guardian and lower.

PS.keep in mind that you can equip only 1 Sky Blue Rune...if you equip new one the former rune will dissappear so choose carefully!!

As for me I have both Tetra [Sephirens's my ingame] + Lucky Fist [Spinel].
And they both useful in different situation

Last edited by TinyLaNorthio; 09-23-2012 at 06:28 PM.