View Single Post
09-23-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guardian/CT boss help!

I decided to defrost my sheep today because I fancied giving her another shot. One of the things bothering me about her was how she takes so long to kill the bosses; in particular floors 60 and 72.

My current guardian is a 3333 Superior Sephirens. Her skills are Shockwave, Luck Breaker, Faint, Cure, Mana Web, Rust, Magic Defense Breaker and Skunk. I'm guessing these skills aren't helping and I might need something better, maybe an attack skill to help out? What skills would be best for a Light/Fire/Electric sheep to be able to take these bosses [or ANY bosses really] down at least a little quicker and easier? If it means I have to get a Spinel with a better graph for more slots, then I'll happily do so. D:

Really appreciate any help with this. Thank you!

Last edited by Mazuiko; 09-23-2012 at 02:30 PM.