View Single Post
09-23-2012   #10 (permalink)
Michiko
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Oh my goodness, thank you all so much for taking the time to answer this. ;x;

Don't get me wrong, when I mentioned about my father being physically agressive, I didn't mean as it being abuse that occurs frecuently, more like when a parent hits a child when they're bad (that's what he's always done), except for the fact that his child is not a child, I am 18 now. I just now that if I keep fighting back during these situations it can get physical, because it has happened before, slapping, grabbing, hair pulling, etc, so I just try to avoid it.

About moving out and college, there are some things I didn't mention, I live in South America and things are a little too different here ;x; dorms do not exist, college is just like any regular school, and moving out and living on your own is REALLY expensive.
I am starting university next year, and for now I am planning to move out in the middle of my career, kind of 3-4 years from now, even my Mom once suggested it herself.

My brother does not move out because honestly he has no sense of the real world, he has a job, yes, but the rest of the time he's not working he's drown in his little loli-anime world. He does not do laundry, does not buy food, does not do dishes, doesn't clean his room, doesn't even know how to take care of his own body or cutting his toe nails without the help of Mom. He's turning 26 this year.

All of your advice has been really helpful, I am going to try my best in not letting his anger get to me and avoid it even more so than I've been trying already, and try to cope with my own emotional scars. I thank you all so much again for responding and helping me. <3 Now, it's really late and I should head to bed!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!