Thread: Wanted Returns
View Single Post
09-21-2012   #41 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
eww

ewww no

That pet has the absolute worst in game artwork I've ever seen, along with Incubus and Succubus. The scythe was ok though.
B-but I love the scythe... ; ; Actually liked the shield too. Fuse-wise for the rest, it's meh-ish. Stat-wise, well, I saw no reason to get those boxes for the stats, so yeah. Wouldn't mind a re-release tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
Wouldn't mind seeing the return of ghost busted and surprise poppouri. They're pretty fun skills to just mess around with and it's been a good while since they were first released.
THIS. lol Being able to play Ghost Busters tag would be fun. 8D Not to mention throwing in other "tags" at once. At the moment, I only know two players on Fantasia that has this skill and one of them is pretty much MIA. :'D