View Single Post
09-21-2012   #1 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro
Default Settie's Random pictures

SO, I've been into taking pictures. I decided to make a thread here since it's a bunch of random things. I'd make an art/photography thread in the artwork section or a thread in the beauty section.

This will have at least one picture daily, which will be my makeup, I'll of course try to list products if anyone asks. The shiny-ish black eyeliner I use is Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, and the mascaras I use *ALL* the time are Benefit's They're Real and MACs Falses Lashes mascara. They both make my lashes super long.

I will of course be taking color requests if anyone has any.

Other pictures will include my friends, random things I see throughout the day and tons of drinks that I drink.

Here's what I've got so far, it's a bit much since I've been taking so many, many pictures for the past couple months..

I'll start with makeup, though. 3:

P.S. Keep in mind I am an instagram hoar. I use it often for my makeup pictures since the color doesn't show up to well with regular pictures, so I use a bit of an enhancer to get it more true of a color. D8

Rainbow Dash inspired look
Spoiler!

Todays look, Twilight Sparkle inspired. Will be doing more pony inspired looks soon : D
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Totally didn't mean to make it look like the Pepsi logo, I noticed that after I finished D;

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Jessica; 09-21-2012 at 07:31 PM.