Thread: Pow. Silver Rod
View Single Post
09-21-2012   #2 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by suurisurma
Hello. I put today stat ranges for Pow. silver rod and i rly hope sum1 could make that page completed. If you need some more information about rod just mail me in trickster online jewelia ''earthcracks'' or oQsheepyQo''. Thanks =)
If you don't know how to update the wiki, we have a very friendly wiki team that can help you.

SS your recordings -> Post a new thread in TO wiki section -> Wait for the experienced wiki staff to input it for you.

Edit: Oops, totally missed that this was already in the wiki section. Just SS and put the images here.

Last edited by Almora; 09-21-2012 at 12:19 PM.