View Single Post
09-20-2012   #2502 (permalink)
Math
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
smilesun's a scammer? I honestly thought he/she'd be better than that. I've actually talked to Smile a few times, and he/she didn't sound bad or scammer-like. It's probably just me being my guillible self ;w;

I wouldn't trust assumptions too much, though. But I do trust Hypermuse more. I'd only be weary for now until more proof shows up.
Don't trust a person just because they sound friendly. Learned this the hard way

She might be the same person as IRape, but I'm not sure and I kind of doubt it [IRape was more careless and idiotic, it was obvious he was scamming... like his sudden protection when HARDC0RE came in and called him out. Smile seems smarter in a way, lol].

I'm not exactly trusting the assumption, but I sure as heck am suspicious. Two decently known people don't just suddenly call a friendly person a scammer out of nowhere.