View Single Post
09-20-2012   #175 (permalink)
Reiterpallasch
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

I had a lot of fun with it tonight, I found that I had to use a much more mobile approach to piloting it than other MAs. It really is damn fast for being so huge.

I was having a blast chaining the melee with the m1 w3 to keep an enemy down. It really tears through things if you can catch someone alone so you aren't getting shot the whole time during the reloads.

I didn't realize that m2 w1 stuns though, I'll keep that in mind as I was sort of wasting it as an "additional long range shot" and just blindly chaining it with the smartgun without worrying about it landing.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)