View Single Post
09-20-2012   #23 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity
Freaking this. I wish they do Gacha Vintage towns again, like they did with Bunny Maid and Master Hunter once.
Exactly. I understand all games have their OMG SO RARE AND EXPENSIVE ITEMS but if they can bring back those towns, as well as other towns like the special towns, surely they can bring these back also. Not everyone is super rich to afford these in-game and back at the time of their release I couldn't even buy MyShop.

Just like the Sky Blue Ribbons and those other hats that got re-released recently. I remember people were kinda complaining about it cuz the prices of them would go down, but it was just nice for people who didn't get them before to have another chance.