View Single Post
09-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
Joey
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Sukitte Iinayo.

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 6, 2012 to ?
Producers: Zexcs
Genres: Romance, School, Shoujo

Quote:
Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, due to a misunderstanding. For some reason though, it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does so with a kiss…?!!
Can't find a PV or anything for this, but they've finally picked up a favorite manga of mine for an anime. Yes, I read shoujo manga. Wanna fight about it? But yeah, I have high hopes for this show, so we'll see how it goes.