Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
09-19-2012   #18 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Also, not sure if anyone else has heard, but for those who play the PC version, you can easily hack in the number of golden keys in your account cause they keep it in a random .ini file. I'm scared to do it though if there are repercussions. Also, I assume it is entirely plausible to hack the amount of money you have. Which I am also hesitant to do. Just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
I only have around 200 bucks left x.x
Every time I'm back in Sanctuary, I BROKE. One day I'll hit the jackpot and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Yeah, but you don't really need to go the melee route. The action skill is good if you pick up B0re, which shows the critical hit spots on enemies; you could activate it and then end it and then snipe the spots.

Anyway, I didn't get the chance to pick it up yesterday because they were out of stock; I should be able to get it today.
That's true. But it seems like his melee abilities are what they pushed in all of the trailers and stuff, so I felt like I kinda had to go that route. :P

Not to mention the last skill in the 3rd tree looks pretty awesome. It's just gonna take a while to get there.

Of course, I still snipe, just didn't put points into that side of the tree. I think sniping and shotgun-ing are plausible/effective no matter what class you go, just from the utility and the pure damage output.