View Single Post
09-18-2012   #1 (permalink)
ToraTora
ggFTW Stalker

ToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant future
IGN: Kumomo/ChibiMomo
Class: Scientist/Witch to_scientist
Level: 25X/15X
Guild: >>Infinity
Default Odd Eqs appearing and disappearing

Anyone having issues with gear appearing and disappearing?

It started after the boss event yesterday, I had some problems dropping/selling some of the Ults I picked up. Then today I opened some Requiem Stage 3-5 boxes and wasn't able to trade one of the requiem guns from the box so I relogged. After I did, the gun disappeared. I thought maybe I accidentally dropped it, so I ignored it.

But just now I went to refine a 1k AP Thorny Altiverse Gun and got an error that said "Trial for Refining Failed". I thought maybe it just bugged out so I tried again then relogged and my gun disappeared. When it vanished, an Ult silver rod and Ult main-gauche I had picked up yesterday appeared in my inventory.

Is anyone else having similar issues, or is it just me?

Edit: It's not just in-game equipment. When i started trying to refine, I had 5 Okenite Fragments and 8 Impure Okenite. After relogging a few times, I still have the 5 Okenite Fragments, but the Impure Okenite is missing. For the moment, the only things going missing are items I've acquired since yesterday.

Edit: All items back. Plus items I don't remember picking up...I guess with so much on the ground I must have grabbed stuff while walking during the event.

Last edited by ToraTora; 09-18-2012 at 06:31 PM.