View Single Post
09-15-2012   #27 (permalink)
Silence
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archae
Starting from the Fast Track event, I had the motivation to use my bunny character since the event weight accessories helps a lot for my quests (plus beating Don Giuvanni) and I managed to complete a few of the episode 2 quests. I took screenshots of most of the dialogue since it's quite hard to remember the storyline after coming back to the game. The screenshots may be too detailed for a summary but I hope the information helps. The screenshots can be downloaded here:
Episode 2 quests from (Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret).zip
There are 179 images in a ~45MB zip file for the Episode 2 quests from (Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret).
Now that I lost the accessories, I can't be bothered to manage my items back down (since I'm on 250% weight).
nice! that's still quite a bit of work too! I've downloaded it, and I'll put the link on the first page in case someone has time to read through and summarise! otherwise I can go through it when I have the time ^^

thanks a bunch and feel free to keep it coming if you end up doing more quests +rep