View Single Post
09-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
Aimee
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scold your own kid

So this is something that happened yesterday evening at work and I'm still 'wtf'ing' over it.

I'm on the checkout and a lady walks past with her 2 children (I'd say probably 3/4 yrs old) to leave the store, and she places 2 small broken off pieces of crayon onto the counter and says ''sorry, my child took it from the kids colouring area in the store'' and I'm like ''oh okay, no worries'' and she leaves.

THEN, she comes back into the store and says to me ''actually, can you please get really angry and shout at her for me? Tell her you're extremely angry about her taking the crayons''

I refuse ofc, it shouldn't be up to me to yell at a complete strangers little girl.

After asking me over and over to shout at her & with me refusing, she then proceeded to scream at her herself telling the girl that ''the lady is VERY angry with you for taking them'' and turned back to me and said ''can you just shout at her 'STOP IT' for me now?''
I say No again, and she eventually leaves.

But what the hell, it's not my responsibility to yell at someone else's child. If she wants to teach her that stealing is bad then it's up to her, not me.