View Single Post
09-13-2012   #2483 (permalink)
Cait
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs

3.wanting sub doesnt make him a dodgy/bad person or anything. its like someone asks you for an item for free and you label them a scammer for it.
It does. ANYONE asking for submaster, especially in a top guild is not just a title. It's not just "Hay guys im submaster im awesome loololzolzl ^^_^_^_^"

Why? Because submaster gives you POWER and RESPONSIBILITY. Power to ruin an ENTIRE guild in a few clicks.

I know this because it HAS HAPPENED TO ME. You DO NOT give submaster to anyone, you give it to people you TRUST with your reputation, since they CAN POTENTIALLY let others in, other scammers, other bad people.

That is NOT like asking for an item.

That's MORE like saying "Can i hold onto your pharaoh set, tombeth set, skull set, blood set, tenter set, odinea set, and soki set"

Because they have the POTENTIAL to run away with it. (Which has ALSO happened to me)

Thus:
-I only give submaster to people who have proven themselves mature in any situation, and that I trust with my life
-I do not let anyone borrow anything from me. In the rare instances I do, i demand a hostage item.

I ask everyone that joins my guilds to check out the wiki, and they would understand this if they would just read the rules page. I guess that's too hard for some people.

Last edited by Cait; 09-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.