View Single Post
09-12-2012   #2474 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
@fate23- Wow that's weird. I wonder if Oreoz was hacked or something.. I haven't seen him online in some time, but years ago he was really nice.

Also, some updates on scammer things..

FalconBR is possibly the guy impersonating everyone in Fantasia.

because:
-CaiterzII Knew things about our guild so, that leads me to believe that he had a person IN our guild
-FalconBR uses "u" and "ur" like the scammer.
-FalconBR told me last night he wanted submaster because "He's online and friendly to everyone" I told him "Submaster is earned, not given, so keep doin what you're doin and maybe sometime in the future you can be. Submaster is given based upon many different tests, such as how you react in certain situations." He said "Oh, ok".. I didnt screenshot it, since people ask for submaster all the time (It honestly pisses me off though, for reasons stated above)

And the next morning, he asks me to boot him... while my guildies (reliable) say that he admitted to it last night. (Which none of them got screenshots of it)

Oreoz offered points for my 4g5, I was only after galder so I rejected his offer.
Going after submaster, and then saying you are a guildnomad. Suspicious.
When we allocate submasters Bri and I discuss all the potential candidates, rank them and ask them.
Anyways, thanks for the insights to the impersonators. Also I will state that whoever they are tends to use other people's account to do their dirty work.