View Single Post
09-11-2012   #41 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Just a personal opinion, as I am not sure if actual game statistics damage on a enhanced Flash Bat (or Crimson) sowrd is more powerful than the current Boss equips, especially Soki.

Though I think compare to the funds of forging with Willie's Stablizers and a long-time farming on the CTs, I think the Alts are more "affordable" than the highest boss unique. It is still a Gamble though. I herd from my friend who gave me the Crimson sword farmed the stats and slots dupes of the same weapon for forging with Stablizers.. And I think the motivation he had (using Ice Axe on a Primma) really put it off and did not spend to much on it. Again I can't be sure on the marketplace prices...

Plus, I like the Alt's because you can fuse to change it's image if you are not satisfied with a image like the Crimson sword. ^^;

I am working on mastering Lighting Strike, but due to school work and other distractions, I am not able to update this mess... BUT I (and ggFTWers who knew about hybrid Bunnies/Buffs) can still answer questions if available! ^^;