View Single Post
09-09-2012   #19 (permalink)
KahruNYA
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
I think it will own in GvG. Coon's suicide and sheep's rift combo is awesome. Bunny can't break free from rift unlike other stuns.

A smart Raccoon wont walk up to you and then start Mass Destruction. Bunnies will just Flash Cut you before you can cast it.

I don't mind the damage. It's stronger than electro attack so that's pretty good.

Who would of thought - a 3rd job "completion" skill would do more damage than a 2nd job intro to elements skill. Good point.

With its ability to stop an attack from activating I think of it like a defensive skill

Depends on the opposing skill's casting time. Try stopping the new Buffalo's lightning skill.

Kahru if you ever played a priest you would know Celestial does crap to most bosses after Skull. Trust me Phoenix alone is way faster.

And Dimensional Rift does close to nothing against CT bosses either without debuffs. My point was I think it costs too much MP, but that's only my opinion I guess.
It's still a funny skill. I cycle it with Scorching, Electro, and Staff in Fiesta for quite a lot of exp gain. Just have to remember to stop by CT beforehand to pick up 100 of those 4k MP potions.

Has anyone tried yet to hit someone who is "banished" with Mana Storm?

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

Last edited by KahruNYA; 09-09-2012 at 01:36 PM.