09-05-2012   #20 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
If people hate new things so much, why do they like 12 when it's radically different compared to all the other games of the series? And if 7 is so great, why does it get arguably the most hate in the series?
I do recall a considerable amount of hate for XII, especially regarding the somewhat awkward combat system. My point was actually that people are so anal about change. You change something, people flip a shit. You don't change something, people flip a shit. I mean seriously, XIII isn't nearly as bad as most people make it out to be. It's different from the other FF games, but it is nowhere near bad.

Personally my favorite is VI (and then V and then III, though VII has my favorite world design). If VII is so great, why is there so much hate? Probably because the fan-boys are the most insufferable of all of the games.