View Single Post
09-05-2012   #196 (permalink)
Uncharted
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

a little bit late, but i will leave my opinions on Brave (commander), quick melee (tho who has a slow melee nowadays [in S rank terms]) tho small hitbox, fairly good reloads on all of it's weapons, tri punisher fires 2 balls tho they look like one, small splash, can be used to hit people near walls (carefull depending on the angle only 1 might hit). Seemingly less damage than susanowo's.
weapon 3... ahh arguably one of the most satisfying weapons, unleash hell on someones back and they're probably dead, it's reload seems faster than it's AR counterpart.
alt mode.
weapon 1: i didnt really had high expectations towards MG, but surprisingly it's pretty damn good, not ur main damage weapon but having low ammount of ammo on mode 1 will make u stay on mode 2 a bit
weapon 2: regular flashlights, comes with a small delay, like AR brave's alt mode w1. fairly good ammo and reload

skillset
so the skillset is good, like really good, it's agility is boosted a LOT with both skills activated (they both give mobility/agility up) meaning it's a speed freak.

overall good unit (not even close to OP) only downs being pure beam weaponry and being fairly squishy.
if you're looking for a brainless scissor unit go for FAZZ that shit is OP, i will continue to enjoy my brave =)