View Single Post
09-04-2012   #13 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
An easy trick is to water load. When you're craving but it's not meal time yet, just drink water. If you want a snack, just drink water. If you think you're eating too much, just drink loads of water beforehand. It helps quell the hunger and cravings. And it's simple to do!~
Just know when your body actually needs nourishment. If you're going to be doing a lot of things, maybe it's better to get some extra food in you. I've done that water loading thing before while also portioning my meals (bad combination if your body is still getting used to it) and it wasn't very comfortable for me. The water loading idea is what makes eating a salad as an appetizer a good idea -- the leaves and vegetables have a good amount of water in them to help ease your cravings while you're eating, making you less susceptible to over-eating.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!