View Single Post
09-03-2012   #65 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Oh relax you guys. As there are people who like this game, there are people who dislike this game. That's fine~

Though telling each other that they should quit the game/force themselves to like the developer/wish the game be destroyed thus ruining the fun for everyone/ or resorting to personal insults, that's not fine.

Yeah, don't do that.

I like Kite's optimism. I've...learned to enjoy InfernalGuy's tendency to jump at every opportunity to show how much he dislikes the game (though I'm still wondering why he comes back to this specific subforum). So let's just live and let live, okay?

Back on the topic at hand: How was the sale?

PS. I guess I'm a "worshiper" too since I'm still getting enjoyment out of the game despite its shortcomings, and I'm not ashamed to show it~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~