View Single Post
09-03-2012   #63 (permalink)
fate23
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyy101
A lots of people keep pointing finger at ntreev as a reason why the game is losing it player, in fact, i rare log on to the game because of the community! It is so negative, all i ever hear is 'The company is greedy', 'This game suck, no new content', 'The event suck, what is the points in doing them?'

Do you know how you can enjoy life to it fullest? It is not depending on what others can do for you! It is solely depending on your own perspective of the situation, if you view the event is positive, it will be positive! and you will be happy with it =D

Sound good? Now come at me bro!
Too ideal. Being too positive is a bad thing, too much of some thing is bad.
Some of the people who whined aren't actually aimed towards the company but to people who keep defending it. It just seemed like we were whining towards the company after we tried defending our points that people are actually being too optimistic.

When a hacker appears blame the players who associate with it. When a bug appears blame the players yet again who were involved. When map fail occurs make an excuse. Clearly there's no bias here

For me this is a healthy argument so don't take it personal