View Single Post
09-02-2012   #8 (permalink)
Mega
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Thanks everyone for all the comments. It's going to take me a while to get adjusted to eating "healthy" foods. Yesterday I still ate a peanut butter sandwich for lunch with a few pringles and milk. Then dinner I went to Subway and ate a turkey sandwich (not very filling, but I take it that you have to wait for your stomach to adjust to not eating as much food!)

I've already drank like 4 bottles of water in the last 2 days which is more than I've drank in the last 2 years haha. My parents are also wanting to try to start eating healthier because they're pretty much in the same boat as me, so we're going to try to start eating better together.

Also I just walked 20 minutes on our treadmill (which was completely hidden under books and stuff being hoarded! `-` Mom) and by the time I finished my legs felt like jelly and I sucked down another bottle of water x_x;

Tomorrow me and my parents are going to try and sit down and look online at things we might want to eat/drink/snack on and try to make a "menu" for our family to pick from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do have another question though, what kind of green tea do you guys drink? As for restaurant tea here, yes it's loaded with sugar~ THIS IS THE SOUTH! lmao.