View Single Post
09-02-2012   #60 (permalink)
bunnyy101
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz

People needs to chill out~
Seriously, if you guys actually pay your phone bill, your rent, electricity, water, school fee, text book, gas, public transit fare, you would understand that this is not the the worst service out there. Here is an example, every year i paid 400-500 bucks on text books, 'why cant i used the old cheap text book?' you may ask, the publisher always put in one or two new research in the text book and call it new!
This is what i choose to do, because it is for my education, and i do like the text book, so it was well worth my money.

If you really dislike the service, play something else! Please stop using the excuse, 'i grew up with this game'. I grew up in another country, English is not my first language, i grew up with many things, but guess what? i change, and move on! if you are still unhappy and raging about something your dislike, then you must really be a masochist, there is nothing wrong with being a masochist but at least they are happy and enjoy being punished.

A lots of people keep pointing finger at ntreev as a reason why the game is losing it player, in fact, i rare log on to the game because of the community! It is so negative, all i ever hear is 'The company is greedy', 'This game suck, no new content', 'The event suck, what is the points in doing them?'

Do you know how you can enjoy life to it fullest? It is not depending on what others can do for you! It is solely depending on your own perspective of the situation, if you view the event is positive, it will be positive! and you will be happy with it =D

Sound good? Now come at me bro!