09-02-2012   #55 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Speaking of 7767, I got mine fixed in just one week, more or less. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe its because I just e-mailed the GMs and did what they asked me to do.
I do every single time I send it (about three times total).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
He's not 'worshiping' SGI. He's just a very positive person. You should be too
There's a difference between being positive and optimistic ("it could be worse") and essentially worshiping the company. Judging from all of his posts, I put him under a worshiper. Of course, I also don't like him at all so I'm biased towards anything.

I refuse to be optimistic about change when the company hasn't changed any of its work ethic since 2008. All I've ever seen is the same thing over and over like a broken record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
It seems that Jewelia's working alright. Fantasia is still broken tho. =3= ~
Maybe you need to communicate with them more.

Last edited by Tardar; 09-02-2012 at 07:44 PM.