View Single Post
09-02-2012   #54 (permalink)
KungFuPets
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
Try losing a bunch of absolute uniques. Was not me but a friend did a could not boss. The characters were too low to use coffin witch brooms. By that I mean kill blood.
Was he from Jewelia server? Because I saw two different people lose their Absolute Uniques over the weekend (I think it was the Shining Crystal Sword and the Fallen Watcher Helm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Communicate with them? gg I'm 7767'd. So good joke there. I got a couple of chuckles. Also, it's a waste of effort to communicate with them if they do nothing. Why should I waste my time and energy when I'm only going to get generic replies that only will have weight once many others complain as well? I'd rather not.
Speaking of 7767, I got mine fixed in just one week, more or less. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe its because I just e-mailed the GMs and did what they asked me to do.

I am also fed up with the frequent map move fail errors. Might as well just not recharge timed equipments