09-02-2012   #51 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
what do you mean? o:
Guild leaders, the blues, are considered mods. You cannot have a mod on your ignore list.
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
Then keep doing on what you were doing. lol

And I know, where's my jester hat? I'm sorry if you're that bored that you're posting here getting your laughs in, want a cookie? And if you can't communicate with them, then I'm sorry. I'm just a mean horrible person who's just rubbing salt in wounds and pulling shit out of my ass just to look cool and awesome.

And lol, sorry you don't have the option to "ignore" people. I didn't know just skipping over their posts is that hard.
Oh I have no intention to stop laughing at people any time soon. Maybe I'll stop posting perhaps, I do grow tired of it.

It'd be nice to ignore posts so I just don't have to see them. It also helps so when I'm subscribed to specific threads, I don't get a wasted email.

Last edited by Tardar; 09-02-2012 at 04:55 PM.