View Single Post
09-02-2012   #50 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Then keep doing on what you were doing. lol

And I know, where's my jester hat? I'm sorry if you're that bored that you're posting here getting your laughs in, want a cookie? And if you can't communicate with them, then I'm sorry. I'm just a mean horrible person who's just rubbing salt in wounds and pulling shit out of my ass just to look cool and awesome.

Honestly, why should I care if you're still playing or not? That's your choice, good for you. I'm just saying how I see it. Don't confuse me with defending SGI, it's not my fault (or anyone else's) that they are the way they are now. By now, I can say that they could be better, I just wait out and see how worse they could get later.

Again, the only other option if one doesn't like how they do things bad enough is to just not play their games. It's entirely a choice and if one's gonna whine and moan about it, then it's kinda redundant.

And lol, sorry you don't have the option to "ignore" people. I didn't know just skipping over their posts is that hard.

Last edited by Sakurah; 09-02-2012 at 03:31 PM.