09-02-2012   #48 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
I find it hilarious how people say that when one says that "it could be worse", it equates to "defending SGI". lololololololololololololololol Thanks for the popcorn, guys, worth the four hours of waiting while at work.

But seriously, if you don't like how SGI is doing things, communicate with them. Do something. If you get ignored, then Idk what else to tell you. You can lead a mule to water, but you can't make it drink.

Annnnnd of course there's always the option to not play the game. ouo
Some people who do say that "it could be worse" do worship SGI like some deity (Kite). To be honest, I would just put all the people on my ignore list, but Kite, for example, is tagged as a mod and thus cannot ignore him.

Communicate with them? gg I'm 7767'd. So good joke there. I got a couple of chuckles. Also, it's a waste of effort to communicate with them if they do nothing. Why should I waste my time and energy when I'm only going to get generic replies that only will have weight once many others complain as well? I'd rather not.

I don't play the game. When the new skills came out, I double checked to make sure Speedloader didn't add attack and then uninstalled. I mostly just post on in the Trickster section to get my shits 'n giggles because the "brain" of these community has long gone. (Notice how Dare rarely posts now, for example?)