View Single Post
09-02-2012   #47 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I find it hilarious how people say that when one says that "it could be worse", it equates to "defending SGI". lololololololololololololololol Thanks for the popcorn, guys, worth the four hours of waiting while at work.

But seriously, if you don't like how SGI is doing things, communicate with them. Do something. If you get ignored, then Idk what else to tell you. You can lead a mule to water, but you can't make it drink.

Annnnnd of course there's always the option to not play the game. ouo

EDIT: Wait, I'm not done yet.

Of course, I'd like them to fix Fantasia since they fixed Jewelia, since... well... I have driller pets running. Throwing a fit won't do me any good, so the best course of action is to just wait it out. Or go play in Jewelia or (gasp) GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. 8D

Last edited by Sakurah; 09-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.