View Single Post
09-02-2012   #768 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

hi kevin. OpenRaid - Home

Also apparently warlocks are apparently really OP now, maybe I will work on my 54 lock after all. my lock savior friend is destroying my dps and before we were neck and neck. I beat her once though <:

Also, especially if Joel is staying on Mal'Ganis. I could probably get you into Taurential. We're mostly 21+ raiding (I think I'm the youngest, a lot are 23+ and our GM is married and having a child soon) and as we're application only and invite by association only (you have you know someone to be a social), you guys could both probably get in.

We're level 25, mature (sometimes we make gay jokes), and the core has been playing on MG since Vanilla/BC. We have all the level 25 exalted guild store items (Dark Phoenix, Lil Phoenix Hatchling, Lil Tarecgosa, Kor'kron Annihilator) so if you get exalted you can buy all the cool items.

Just throwing the offer out there, better than being in <Gnome Punt>

I have to run to work, but here are the officers:
Moreena and Nicki (has special chars too lazy). Most other officers are semi-hibernating. Gnowknayme is our GM but he can be sour, I prefer dealing with Moreena (Chris) and Nicki

or you can /who Taurential Reign and use our armory ranking to find an officer, GM/Rank1/Rank2 is the officers, once you hit Rank3 you're into raiders.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 09-02-2012 at 12:34 PM.