View Single Post
09-01-2012   #1792 (permalink)
Henreh
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Well she plays with one of her friends (And was playing before we officially got together) and I think sometimes she gets shit from him, and I'm just not going to be a **** about it and demand she play with me just because I want someone to play with. Regardless of what you think of either of the two games, doing that is just being a douche.

Also GW2 is 60, not 50. It's 59.99 anywhere you look around here.
Aion is just so...blah though. I don't know if ArenaNet would ever give out free trials for GW2 but you should try it out if you have the chance to.

Blah in a crappy mood after reading Akame Ga Kiru! (highly recommend the manga btw..bit sad tho Q__Q), reminds me of how disgusting people can be.