View Single Post
09-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

All that coke is gonna screw you over at some point too. `-`

Basically cut out on junk food AND processed foods with those preservatives/sweeteners that lock all the nasty things in your body. You will have to learn to like fruits/vegetables and find ways to prepare and cook them in ways that you like them. Not only that but you also need to up your metabolism so your body is up for taking in the normal/healthy calorie intake. Building up metabolism is pretty easy with cayenne pepper or cleansing foods (like cranberry juice, lemonade... just get the stuff that doesn't have corn syrup in it).

Exercise itself doesn't have to be a chore... You can exercise for 20 mins a day, 3~4 days a week and you should be set. However don't do those one body area focus exercises. Do something that works your whole body (like doing stair sprints, resting to catch your breath, repeat... Jump rope also works your whole body, and you can sprint up hills too). Don't push yourself when you're too out of breath to continue. Stop to catch your breath, maybe stretch a bit in between, and try again. Oh yeah, and always stretch before a workout too or else you may hurt yourself. On top of it all try to devote yourself to changing your lifestyle, and by engaging in exercise that you find fun. If you have money to afford it you could even go to a sports club (I intend on going into boxing when I get more moneyz).

There's a lot of true and false information on the internet, so try to be careful if you're doing google searches for more information.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody