View Single Post
09-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

You do it. It's as simple as that. You get off your couch and do something about it.

There's endless possibilities for food out there, you will find something you like. Ask your doctor what they recommend or see a nutritionist. if you have to. I can't really give you advice on food; my diet is extremely plain and nearly the exact same every day. I don't think most people like that. :v that and I dunno anything about cholesterol and what you should eat to lower it.

With exercising, it's just trial and error until you find something that you don't mind, or even like doing.

For my own advice from experience, cut out all junk food. All of it. Don't have any of it for any reason whatsoever and never make excuses for yourself. Not to sound like an after school special, but the only exercise you'll ever regret doing is the one you didn't do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Now I've never had to deal with these problems in the past, I used to could eat anything and not have to do hardly any exercises.
Also, no. That is why you're dealing with this crap now.