View Single Post
09-01-2012   #10 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
The shade of it all

>playing F. Spit in Fair Arena
>get matched with some basic ***** Avenger
>derp derp I'm leading by a margin b/c of swag
>****nut says "min!" after I finish a combo and he's waking up
>I backstep and he immediately uses Ripper or that Go-Go Gatchet Blade shit
>lowers me to 40% with this bullshit
>"Kiiiiiduuu"
>Kill him anyway
>RAGE

Brawlers are the hos supposed to fight dirty and they don't even pull this shit off. ***** definitely tried to force lag in the last couple of matches. I could feel his pleb butt trying to swap titles or something like that to get me to drop my combos. Why are people such poor sports that they have to pull this shit to get a win? It's pathetic. I do not like being taken advantaged of for being courteous enough to stop when someone says "brb" during a match and this shit just drives me insane. Reminds me of the ****ery those /jp/ MBAC randoms pulled :|

It's pretty pathetic that they have to resort to force lag >_>