View Single Post
08-31-2012   #1 (permalink)
Donges
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Changing how you eat / exercise.

Last week I had a usual 6 month doctor check up and they took blood to check on everything. I got a call today saying that my Cholesterol is high and that he wanted me to start focusing on exercising. Now I've never had to deal with these problems in the past, I used to could eat anything and not have to do hardly any exercises.

So how do you guys eat / exercise?

How would you recommend someone like me who eats fast food (and salad's occasionally) and who is a couch potato to change my eating and exercise habits?

Calorie wise I'm eating under the normal # that I'm supposed to be taking, it's WHAT I'm eating that's causing me problems. I'm a very picky person when it comes to food, I still have yet to find any fruits that I like to eat and the only vegetable that I've found that I will eat like "normal" are green beans. And I'm one that always has a Coke, Coke Zero, or Tea with every meal.

What can I do to change my lifestyle? I have tried before to start exercising and I always fall back into being a couch potato because I lose motivation of doing the same exercises they taught us in college P.E. over and over.