View Single Post
08-30-2012   #23 (permalink)
Silence
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

Wow thanks for all of that info Dumma, I'm thinking those fun facts would work well if we had character profiles for the NPCs with their side-stories, would that be worth setting up?

Also as you said, many of the books contain interesting storyline, However most of them are missing probably because no one has screenshotted them from the game. It might be worth linking to them in the descriptions if we end getting that info.

I've read through what you've written and it's all very interesting and relevant, it just needs some proofreading and formatting so we can slot it into the appropriate places ^^